Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dodge Raminator Monster Truck

 I got this a few months back on ebay for some ridiculous price of around three or four bucks. It isn't exactly something I'd usually build, but change can be good every now and again.

 

The first thing that I'd like to say about this kit is the quality. This is by far one of the better engineered kits I've ever worked with. Everything so far has gone together without a hitch (knock on wood). The instructions are clear, easily understood, and even offer actual reference photographs of what the roll cage should look like when completed. (along with the line "Finally a break! Take a deep breath, this is a very difficult kit, but the hard part is over.") This is my first Lindberg kit, so I don't know if they do this with all of their models, but it was a very nice touch. I've built roll-cages in the past that have stressed me out to the point where I put it back in the box and vow never to open it again, so this was a welcome addition.

 Enough said.. here's some progress.

 

 

More to follow tomorrow I hope.

Cheers!

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/927192.aspx

Frank Armi Chuck Arnold Rene Arnoux Peter Arundell Alberto Ascari

No comments:

Post a Comment