Tuesday, November 9, 2010

'65 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan

 This is my older build. It's built one year ago. This is built from Revell's California Wheels kit. First I sold those ugly wheels and tires away. I made some modifications to the body, so now it's sedan Malibu... It wasn't so hard that I exepted. Body is painted by spray can and I added some clear to it.

 Engine is 396'' Big Block. It's painted by orange and I added plug wires to it. It's pretty good looking, I think. Original parts there only. 

 Chassis is painted by matt black, frame is gloss black and all little bolts etc. are painted by silver. There are no any added things, chassis is straight from the box...  Wheels and tires are 14'' original.

Interior is painted by red and there are added seat belts. They are from tape and buckles are from cardboard and some metal parts. 

 Now I'm building a friend for this; '66 El Camino.

Original body:

 

 Now It's looking like Sedan...

 

 

Finished product

 

 

 

nearly completed chassis, have no picture from ready chassis but...

 

 

Comments are welcome, thank you for looking...!Bow

I will post more of my older and new stuff also next days, but now good night!

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/921877.aspx

Michael Andretti Keith Andrews Elio de Angelis Marco Apicella Mário de Araújo Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment