Monday, February 28, 2011

1939 Chevy Master 85 Sedan Delivery - Harley-Davidson Special

This kit was a rescue kit that I bought for $2.00 on our clubs Swap Meet. It was very badly painted and built. Had to remove all the old paint and take the kit apart.

When I rebuild it, I thought that a flat black and metallic orange would look nice on this Street Machine. Then I created custom Harley-Davidson decals for it and made it to a Harley Delivery truck.

I used some spare parts that I had around. The seats that this kit came with were sucky! I then used a set of 2006 Mustang Seats that I had in my spare parts box. Added Slick Racing tires for the rear and skinny's on the front. Also did a custom Connecticut License Plate for it.

Hope you like how this Street Machine came out.

 

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/944498.aspx

Ian Ashley Gerry Ashmore Bill Aston Richard Attwood

No comments:

Post a Comment