Friday, June 29, 2012

Need Help With Airbrush

Ok, well I am completely stumped.  I have used my airbrush for over a year with zero issues, and then one day a couple of months ago it just would not draw paint out of the bottle.  I ended up fixing this by just upping the PSI and that did the trick until now.  Once again, it will not draw paint and no matter what I do I can't get it to work.  I even tried to isolate the problem by switching to a brand new paint cup (new top and everyting)  that I had never used and it still did not work, so I think the problem is within the brush.  I clean it every time I use it and it sprays well when it works, but now I really am at a loss on how to fix this, anyone have any ideas? 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1022484.aspx

Andrea de Adamich Philippe Adams Walt Ader Kurt Adolff Fred Agabashian

No comments:

Post a Comment