Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mr. Norms 68 dart WIP last few days progress brass wheels are turned!!!!

ok soo this is the first kit I have touched in about 8 yrs. I have got the doors and trunk open and the a piller supports. I need to get all the jams built and hinged. I think its goig house of kolours kandy apple red. and it will have a slew of photo etch and hand turned parts. let me know what you think.

so I am having trouble posting pics but here are some links to them that should work.

C:\Documents and Settings\Bobby\My Documents\My Pictures\0814100001.jpg

 C:\Documents and Settings\Bobby\My Documents\My Pictures\0813102304a.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Bobby\My Documents\My Pictures\0811102358a.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Bobby\My Documents\My Pictures\0812102340.jpg

Ludwig Fischer Rudi Fischer Mike Fisher Giancarlo Fisichella John Fitch

No comments:

Post a Comment