Thursday, October 6, 2011

1966 Shelby GT350 H

I got this kit at the Classic Plastic Model Club Christmas Party for building in the Box Stock Club Challenge in our upcoming show in September.  The only thing I can change are the wheels and tires.  Since I have built quite a few of these Mustang kits over the years, building one box stock will be a challenge for me since I can't leave it well enough alone.  No plug wires, no heater hoses, no modifications.  Just what's in the box...this should be fun!

The kit is Revell's Shelby GT350H.

The paint will be Model Master Wimbeldon White with gold stripes.  The main stripes will be painted while the side rocker panel stripes will be the kit decals.

More to come...

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/968898.aspx

Conny Andersson Mario Andretti Michael Andretti Keith Andrews Elio de Angelis

No comments:

Post a Comment