Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's the Deal with "Friends?"

I see now on the board I am "Friends" with three people I don't particularly recall, and now have an email request to be a "Friend" of one name I do actually recognize.

What exactly does this mean? Pardon me but I don't "Facebook." What does being a "Friend" involve? Does it mean I have to lend them money? Or maybe that I get to borrow money from them? How does being a "Friend" with anyone here change my life in any way?

In the meantime, please don't ask me to sign up to be a "Friend," or if you have or do, please don't be offended if I ignore your request. Nothing personal, I just don't need any more complications in my life at this particular point.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/935940.aspx

Peter Arundell Alberto Ascari Peter Ashdown Ian Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment