Thursday, December 30, 2010

1970 Johan Superbird... A.K.A.... Blackbird

Ok guys time for me to put some more food on my plate ? Since the Magnum is in final assembly i needed something to keep me busy so i chose a kit i've had for quite some time, along with the imagination/idea of what to do with it... I chose the '70 Johan Superbird kit! The idea... Custom, Slammed into the weeds, big rims & all decked out in Black on Black.... & Blackbird is a go! So far I've chopped/raked the wing, made clearances for the big wheels, re-built & cleaned up the engine bay with sheet styrene. I won't be going all out detail-wise because it won't be needed & it's a shame the chassis is all 1 piece ?. I'm debating the idea of breaking up all the black with a Daytona style chrome stripe over the rear trunk?? What say you??
Here's some progress pics...
Cheers & comments/ideas all welcome??
Cliffo ?

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/931340.aspx

Paul Belmondo Tom Belso JeanPierre Beltoise Olivier Beretta

No comments:

Post a Comment