Friday, December 24, 2010

Tommy Ivo 'Wagon Master" and Hauler

Hello.....I built 2 of these last year.......the first one I gave to Mr. Ivo for his Birthday.......and the 2nd one in these photos is mine........the resin body is from "SpeedCity" resins and the decals are from 'WhoopieKat" decals......the donor kit is the Revell Tommy Ivo "ShowBoat" kit........wired and plunmbed........ H.O.K. black........Alclad......foil........I airbrushed color over the decals to make them more vibrant ........the Hauler started out as a Revell Refrigerator Trailer......I modified the under carriage and scratch built the top half of the trailer.......I built an office and changing room with Ivo`s fire suit and helmet........H.O.K.black...... Tamiya orange and yellow airbrushed graphics....I used some Slixx decals from the Ivo 1/16 dragster........the truck was a swapmeet find.......I took it apart and stripped the paint.......modified the body for a low profile look.......new glass,flocking,foil and scratch built 5th wheel and tool box......wired and plumbed.......H.O.k. black......thank`s for looking.




Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/929671.aspx

Don Beauman Karl Gunther Bechem Jean Behra Derek Bell Stefan Bellof

No comments:

Post a Comment