Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Revell-Germany 1/24 Ferrari California

Wellp, the other day I decided to crack open this kit.  I have mixed feelings about the looks of the actual car.  The front I can live with, but the rear is... well...

So far I have the engine almost done, and I have sprayed the chassis pan and suspension parts.  There are a few more parts to paint, then hopefully I will have the bottom half of the car done.  Not sure how I want to paint the brake rotors.  Need to find out if they all are ceramic, or if that is only an option.  I may keep the plated rims, but apply a semi-gloss clear over them.  Not sure...  Thoughts?

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1007777.aspx

Michael Andretti Keith Andrews Elio de Angelis Marco Apicella Mário de Araújo Cabral

No comments:

Post a Comment